Administrative Assistant Jobs in United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates otherwise simply regarded as the Emirates is a federation which comprises of seven emirates which are Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. Abu Dhabi serves as the capital of the Emirate with Dubai regarded as the most populous and the trade hub of the Emirate.
An Administrative Assistant employed by an organization with the responsibility of providing necessary and required supports to other employees and guests by ensuring the smooth interactions within the organization. They perform various office tasks such as filling, and welcoming of visitors.
- Take charge of petty office tasks like setting up of meetings, filling, and others.
- Receiving and welcoming of visitors to the organization
- Receiving and answering phones calls
- Proper storage and management of files
- Setting up travels by booking flights if required
- Sending and receiving of mail
- Other duties assigned
- Associate’s Degree in related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills