Ongoing Recruitment For Administrative Assistants in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
It’s largest city is Toronto, while Ottawa is the country’s capital.
Jobs Description :
Secretaries and administrative assistants perform routine clerical and administrative duties. They organize files, prepare documents, schedule appointments, and support other staff.
- Greet clients and visitors
- Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (paper and electronic)
- Prepare shipment labels and appropriate export documentation for parcels shipped within Canada and internationally
- Photocopy and collate distribution documents to be sent by mail and classified; send and receive numerous documents by fax or e-mail
Requirements & Qualifications :
- Hold a diploma in secretarial studies or office management or equivalent experiences
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Oral and verbal fluency in both French and English
- Excellent communication skills such as written and oral