Aerial Technician / Telecommunication Tower Rigger Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Capital city is Ottawa, While its biggest cities is Toronto .
Jobs Description :
Aerial Technician / Telecommunication Tower Rigger is responsible for assisting the site foremen in all aspects of managing the construction and maintenance of communication towers, installation of various tower components, completing and submitting closeout documentation, and oversee the quality and safety of their crew members.
- Install and service communication towers, rooftops, and various site types for major wireless carriers in Canada
- Climb towers to perform the safe installation of steel structures, components, hardware, antenna installation and alignments
- Installation of antenna and transmission line systems on towers, rooftops, and other structures
- Read and follow construction drawings or specialized methods of procedures to perform installation or maintenance on equipment or sites
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience (i.e. working at heights, tower rigging)
- General construction knowledge
- Experience with major Canadian wireless carriers
- Must be comfortable working at heights