Urgent Recruitment For Catering Driver Jobs in Singapore
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Jobs Description :
- Communicate with the Catering Chef and culinary team regarding delivery details.
- Packages, receives and loads products onto the company vehicle in a safe and timely manner.
- Deliver, set up and tear down catering set ups in a timely and organised manner.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and service standards.
- Maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness of delivery vehicle(s).
- Assist in logistics-related work.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as may be requested of you from time to time.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Ownership – you think and act like a business owner, not a worker.
- Strong work ethic – you care deeply about doing things well.
- Optimism – you always see the glass as half full.
- Hospitality – you love delighting customers.