Ongoing Recruitment For Chemical Operators In Netherlands
The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city’s 17th-century “Golden Age.”
Jobs Description :
A chemical operator manages overall production in a chemical plant, including the employees, operations, and machinery. Chemical operators’ duties and responsibilities include maintaining plant machines such as mixers, vessels and the control functions.
- Storing, retrieving, mixing, and monitoring chemicals used in the production process.
- Recording information, such as ingredients, weights, and temperature, and inputting into database.
- Troubleshooting issues with production equipment and processes.
- Observing all company, local, state, and federal safety and quality regulations.
- Reporting accidents, safety violations, or other concerns.
- Assisting in planning and improving processes and product quality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience in a related field may be required.
- Experience working with forklifts may be preferred or required
- Understanding of chemical process.
- Aptitude for mechanics.
- Basic computer skills.