Cashier Worker Jobs Recruitment in Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern side of the America. It’s the second world’s largest country by total area.
Ottawa is the country’s capital while Toronto is the most populous city in Canada. With the population of over 37 million peoples, Canada is one of the most populous countries in the America.
More Information About the Jobs :
A retail cashier or simply a cashier is a person who handles the cash register at various locations such as the point of sale in a retail store
- Provide superior customer service and support Farm Boy’s vision of the best fresh shopping experience.
- Have a passion for food and knowledgeably handle all customer questions or comments confidently.
- Responsible for balancing all tenders received.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements :
- Superior customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and have successfully completed Smart Serve or a willingness to complete as this location sells alcohol.
- Experience in a retail environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered an asset.