Recruitment For Construction Labourers In Canada
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and its capital city Ottawa. London, Ontario, Vancouver Ottawa, Toronto & Montreal are the biggest metropolitan areas in Canada.
What does a Labourer do in construction?
A labourer does manual work that requires high physical strength and fitness to construct buildings or structures. Labourers are employed to perform physical, manual work, for example digging trenches, laying foundations, building walls, plastering and fitting windows.
- Prepare house for next trade as required including cutting concrete, covering floors, scraping floors, straw placement and removal and stripping floors
- On a daily basis, collect and dispose of debris at construction site, placing it in appropriate designated places, while ensuring compliance with waste recycling programs
- Assist with having porches filled, garages and basements cleaned so cement can be poured.
- Over 3 years’ experience on construction sites
- Professional manner and attention to detail
U need this job? Or you have someone that needs it, ? you can visits any Canada online jobs application to submit your applications.