Family Doctor Jobs Available In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Ottawa is the country’s capital city .
Jobs Description :
The family doctor is trained to provide comprehensive care for all ages, taking care of most of the healthcare needs of a diverse spectrum of people, from babies to seniors. They treat most acute illnesses and effectively manage many chronic conditions. Family physicians take a proactive approach to medicine.
Family Doctor Responsibilities:
- Develop personal relationships with patients.
- Create patient-specific health programs that make use of historical data.
- Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
- Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
- Make use of patient health data in medical analyses.
- Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
- Medical Degree.
- Completion of a three-year family practice residency.
- Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
- Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in Family Medicine.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Caring, attentive nature.