Financial Research Editor Jobs in Singapore
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns.
About The Jobs :
As a research editor, you analyze information related to a specific topic to produce reports or in-depth articles for clients or target audiences. You often work in journalism, for peer-reviewed publications, or financial organizations. Your job duties may include working with a team of editors to evaluate content for writing style and accuracy. Most research editors specialize in an area of study such as health, finance, science, or law. A career as a research editor requires you have some formal qualifications and education, such as an English degree or technical experience in a related field.
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent command of English and editorial skills.
- Attention to detail and a meticulous personality.
- Ability to prioritise work and multitask amid tight deadlines.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.