Ongoing Recruitment For Flight Attendants In Washington DC, USA
The United States of America is a country in the Southern America. It has the population of over 327 million peoples that makes it the Third most populated countries in the world .
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. The New York is the most populous state in the United States of America while Alaska is the largest city.
About The Jobs :
Flight attendants or cabin crew are members of an aircrew employed by airlines primarily to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard commercial flights, on select business jet aircraft, and on some military aircraft.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED, with at least two years of customer service experience.
- Must be 21 years of age by the date of the first interview.
- Performs inflight sales and promotional duties as assigned.
- Assists other Customer Service staff as needed with passenger handling or other duties.
- Maintains reliable and prompt attendance according to Company policies and procedures.