Flight Attendants Needed In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. The capital city is Ottawa while its largest city is Toronto.
Jobs Description :
Flight attendants or cabin crew are members of an aircrew employed by airlines primarily to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard commercial flights, on select business jet aircraft, and on some military aircraft.
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident status as well as the ability to travel outside Canada without restrictions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Hours of Work:
- Full time – Available to work irregular hours, weekends/statutory holidays and overnights at various stations
Your Tasks include;
- Guide and assist for safety and comfort to passengers.
- Always conduct safety check before flight.
- Greet and communicate with customers.
- Help passengers find their seats.
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers.