Full Time Bank Teller Wanted In USA
The United States of America (USA), commonly known as the United States (U.S. or US) or America, is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC.
Jobs Description :
A bank teller is an employee of a bank who deals directly with customers. In some places, this employee is known as a cashier or customer representative. Most teller jobs require experience with handling cash and a high school diploma.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Cashing checks, depositing bank transactions, and providing overall customer service in-person, via phone, and via email.
- Learning and maintaining Star Bank product knowledge and staying abreast of rules and regulations which affect bank operations.
- Safeguarding bank assets by maintaining drawer limit, balancing customer transactions, and meeting transaction standards.
- Identify counterfeit currency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of all bank deposit products and policies.
- Basic knowledge of bank loan, trust, and investment center products.