Hotel Front Desk Agents Wanted In Germany
Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. Berlin, its capital, is home to art and nightlife scenes, the Brandenburg Gate and many sites relating to WWII. Munich is known for its Oktoberfest and beer halls, including the 16th-century Hofbräuhaus.
Information About The Jobs :
A Hotel Front Desk Agent, or Hotel Front Desk Clerk, performs pre-registration and registration duties for incoming guests at small or large hotels or resorts. They essentially check guests in and out, make room reservations and track and report room statuses and rates.
- As a front desk agent, you are the first point of contact for our tenants
- You welcome our guests and receive them
- Receipt of calls, mail and parcels as well as distribution and notification to tenants
- Prepare offices for indentations and return them to their original position after moving out
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in Customer Service, Front Desk or similar positions
- You are fluent in German spoken and written and have good command of English