Hotel Front desk Jobs in New York City, USA
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that’s among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.
Jobs Summary :
A hotel front desk agent represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest’s stay. A typical day as a hotel front desk agent, involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests.
- Previous experience in a Rooms leadership position of a similar size and scope
- Ability to manage a diverse staff including: training, motivating and communicating with staff
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to successfully complete inspections and monitor adherence to company standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a busy environment