Ongoing Recruitment For Hotel Receptionists Jobs
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
Jobs Description :
An hotel receptionist greets hotel guests, assists with booking rooms, and maintains the front desk in a hotel. In addition to these responsibilities, an hotel receptionist confirms guest in-room purchases during check-out, updates hotel records, and offers add-on services to guests.
- Present a professional, welcoming first contact to all customers, board members, employees and visitors etc. – by phone, in person, and email.
- Answer phone line and direct to appropriate department
- Maintain paper and electronic files for appropriate departments
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Order and maintain stock levels of office supplies
- Responsible for booking hotel and travel arrangements for appropriate staff
Requirements & Qualifications:
- College/University Graduate preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Intermediate understanding of Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills