Ongoing Recruitment For Hotel Receptionists In New Zealand
New Zealand is a sovereign island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses—the North Island, and the South Island —and around 600 smaller islands. It has a total land area of 268,000 square kilometres.
The capital city is Wellington while its most populous city is Auckland.
More About The Jobs :
Hotel receptionists welcome guests as they arrive at the hotel. Their duties include checking guests in and out, issuing keys, taking reservations by telephone or email, preparing bills and dealing with payments. They provide guests with information, answer their queries and deal with complaints.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar role within Front Office preferred
- Excellent English and customer service skills
- Friendly welcoming manner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail.
- Welcoming guests
- Checking in and checking out guests
- Allocation of rooms
- Up-selling hotel facilities and executive rooms
- Answering internal and external phone calls