Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Recruitment In Singapore
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Jobs Description :
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning and servicing assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including: making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removal of trash etc.
- Cleaning of Guest Rooms-
- Cleaning of guest rooms to the required standards set by Hotel
- Ensuring security of guests room and privacy of guests
- Servicing or attending to guest’s requests
- Operating cleaning related equipment/machinery
- Rectification of Defects
- Flexibility in work hours as required with prior notice
- Able to communicate simple and understand in simple English
- Hardworking team player with positive personality.
Jobs Type : Full Time