Junior Trader Jobs Recruitment In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. The capital of Australia is Canberra while its largest city is Sydney
About The Jobs :
Traders buy and sell securities on any financial market, either for themselves or on behalf of an individual or company, by using economic data and economic trends to predict the success or failure of securities. Traders seek to capitalize on the price fluctuations of securities
We are looking to hire a highly driven Trader to buy and sell securities on the company’s behalf in Sydney, Australia .
- Buying and selling securities on behalf of the company..
- Implementing effective trading strategies.
- Working with quantitative researchers to improve trading strategies.
- Recording and reporting each day’s profit and loss.
- Regularly monitoring portfolios to ensure that they are guideline compliant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Should be licensed with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Proven trading experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- The ability to work well under stress.