Laboratory Assistant Jobs Available In USA
The United States of America commonly called the United States or America is a country in the central part of North America. It is made up of a federal district, 50 states, five major self governing territories, and several other possessions. It’s regarded as the third most populous country in the world with a population of over 328 million people. New York is the largest city in terms of population with Washington DC as the capital city. As a result of its developed economy, it leads to the creation of several companies which prompt the availability of several employment opportunities to teeming job seekers.
Laboratory assistants are individual charged with the responsibility of aiding technologists in the laboratory during testing and research. As a laboratory assistant, you must have a good knowledge of laboratory equipment and techniques.
- Collection and processing of samples from donors
- Help in classifying test results
- Identification and labeling of blood drawn from donors
- Help in recording findings in the laboratory
- Ensure proper sanitation and cleanliness of the laboratory
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior experience in similar role
- Basic understanding of laboratory techniques and equipment.
- Pay strong attention to details