Ongoing Recruitment For Manager Sales Development Jobs in Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
About The Roles :
The Sales Development Team is responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. They generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline by conducting strategic research and cold calling. They also respond to inbound leads and qualify in / out as appropriate and partner with the wider Account Executive team to manage an effective flow of opportunities into the sales pipeline.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate Individuals and Team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Proven experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills