Offer Manager Jobs In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Reporting to the Regional Southern EMEA leader, the Offer Manager will develop a support function to the France Field Sales Organization, focusing primarily on delivering commercial expertise for large sale opportunities (ELAs) with existing strategic accounts.
- Primary regional advisor for ELA contract structures and terms and conditions
- Primary regional advisor for opportunity pricing options and related tactical recommendations
- Development of up-sell and cross-sell opportunity best practice at prospectus/proposal stages
- Produce and present customer financial business cases on behalf of Field Sales (ROI and RoCE)
- Third Level Degree
- Minimum 3 years large deal pricing experience (preferably software industry)
- Minimum of additional 5 years sales or finance experience (preferably software industry)
- Enterprise License Agreement experience
- First rate analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills