Academic Coordinator Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Jobs Description :
Academic Coordinators are responsible for effective curriculum delivery, the achievement of departmental goals, learning outcomes and the meeting of targets and benchmarks. They have a key role in the development of a positive work environment – one that is innovative and responsive to student needs.
- Coordinate various faculty searches and maintain faculty search database.
- Assist in screening and selecting faculty applications.
- Manage orientation, training and relocation for new faculties.
- Provide support and guidance to academic trainees.
- Collaborate with faculty to conduct new student workshops
- Work with parents, teachers and counselors to address students’ behavioral, academic, and other problems.
- Assist in updating lesson content and instruction methodology.
- Assist in development of training modules and programs.
- Coordinate with teachers and center coordinators to develop lesson plans and materials.