Ongoing Recruitment For Accountant Jobs in Canada
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the Accountant will be joining a team of highly skilled, collaborative, and enthusiastic Finance professionals. The priorities of this role are payroll and accounts payable, so we are looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently. You should also be trustworthy and an excellent communicator
As An Accountant, The following are your Responsibilities:
- Enter, process and balance the bi-weekly payroll earnings and adjustments
- Provide timely responses from inquiries from Finance, HR, managers and employees
- Verify and process invoices in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Assist with inter-company accounts
- Communicate with other departments, vendors and clients.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- College Diploma with a focus in accounting/finance, or minimum 5 years experience
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal