Administrative Assistants wanted In Spain
Spain, a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct.
The Capital city is Madrid, Madrid is also the largest and most populated states in Spain.
About The Jobs :
A person responsible for providing various kinds of administrative assistance is called the Administrative Assistant or also sometimes an Administrative Support Specialist.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Prior experience in a similar postion would be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken business English, fluency in Spanish required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically MS Office
Skills that are required for success in administration, such as communicating, computing, organizing, planning, scheduling, or staffing.