Ongoing Recruitment For Business Development Representative In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Jobs Description :
A business development representative is a specialized role related to the sales department of a company. While a sales representative works with existing clients to keep them happy and serve their needs, business development reps seek out and build new business for their enterprise.
- Generate net new business opportunities to fuel our Enterprise and Commercial pipeline
- Create and prioritise strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Research and build “cold accounts” (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling, prospecting)
- Strong desire to be in Technology Sales and building a sales career with Salesforce
- Previous prospecting, cold calling, business sales experience (Software sales a plus)
- Excellent Written/Verbal communication skills- Can you take the customer on a journey and tell a story about our solutions?