Ongoing Recruitment For Construction Workers in Canada
The Canada is a country in the Northern part of the America. It has over 56 million inhabitants as its population.
The capital city is Ottawa while its largest city is Toronto .
Canada has a very good economy which makes the nation have many companies that create large Jobs opportunities to the qualified and interested workers to come there and work .
Jobs Summary :
A construction worker is a tradesperson, laborer, or professional employed in the physical construction of the built environment and its infrastructure. The term construction worker is a generic term and most construction workers are primarily described by the type of work they perform
- Repair and maintain hand tools, saws, and other carpentry tools; installs locks, door knobs, and other building hardware
- Build wooden structures such as partitions, building, office additions, does sheeting and rough carpentry on the buildings as well as final finishes
- Experience working on small to medium size construction sites
- Ability to work safely with a wide variety of hand and power tools as well as materials
- Current certificate in First Aid