Recruitment For Database Administrator Jobs in Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Jobs Description :
Database Administrators are responsible for the management and maintenance of company databases. Database Administrator duties include ensuring that company databases are functional at all times, backing them up in the event of memory loss and maintaining adherence to a data management policy.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Advanced certification as an MCDBA or MCSD for .NET is advantageous.
- Proficiency in data manipulation languages, including MS SQL, Oracle Database, Hadoop or PostgreSQL.
- Analytic mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.