Executive Assistant Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Jobs Description :
In many aspects, the role of executive assistant is similar to that of a secretary or administrative assistant. They perform clerical tasks, like accepting and making phone calls, setting business meeting agendas, sending memos, accepting visitors, reviewing incoming reports, and setting the executive’s daily schedule.
You are responsible for :
- Performing all standard supporting tasks for the Middle East and Turkey Market Leader
- Agenda Management, mail screening, processing and prioritizing
- Organizing (and hosting) meetings, events, (video) conferences, Web casts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid experience in a similar position, preferably in a diverse environment,
- Perfect command of written and spoken English
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude,
- Profound understanding of the organization
- Ability to solve problems independently as well as performing pro-actively.