Urgent Recruitment For Executive Secretary In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
About The Jobs :
Executive Secretaries are highly skilled professionals who support executives or management in an administrative capacity. They conduct research, manage schedules, and provide efficient and effective administrative support.
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Degree in Business Administration (desirable).
- Certificate in Business Administration or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in an executive support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.