Ongoing Recruitment For Front Office Agents In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai.
Job’s Description :
A front desk agent represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest’s stay. A typical day as a office front desk agent, involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests.
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
What We Are Looking For?
- Previous experience in Front Desk ideally in a luxury of 5 star hotel
- Previous experience in Middle East
- Working knowledge of a European language or Chinese
- Positive attitude and good communication skills both written and verbal