Urgent Recruitment For Hostess Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
About The Jobs :
A hostess or host greets customers as they enter a restaurant, takes their reservation or puts them on a waiting list, gives them menus and shows them to their seat. They may also handle phone calls and customer queries about the restaurant and menu, and assist various restaurant staff when necessary.
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Assists callers courteously and promptly, taking messages as necessary which are legible and accurate passing them on to the appropriate person without delay
- Good communication skills (oral and Written)
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations