Housekeeper Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Its southern border with the United States, stretching some 8,891 kilometres (5,525 mi), is the world’s longest bi-national land border. Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver
More About The Jobs
Location : Toronto, Canada.
Jobs Responsibilities :
- Maintains general cleanliness throughout the store including mopping, sweeping and vacuuming
- Washes and properly stores all dishes, trays, glassware, utensils, cups and small equipment for the department.
- Checks water temperature during dishwashing operation to ensure proper temperature
- Stocks shelves, racks and service stations with restaurant supplies: polishes glassware and silverware
The Requirements For The Jobs :
- Availability to work a flexible schedule onsite at our 24-hour operating facility
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Ability to work in an environment with wet floors, extreme temperatures and loud noise
- Previous stocking, dishwashing or housekeeping experience preferred