Ongoing Recruitment For Housekeeping Attendant Jobs in Australia
Australia is a sovereign country in the Australian continent with Canberra as the capital city and Sydney as the largest city. Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, and Adelaide are the other major metropolitan areas in Australia. It’s regarded as a high income economy hence making it attractive to teeming job seekers
Housekeeping involves proper management of chores in the running of a house. It includes, cleaning, cooking, washing, shopping and lots more. A person hired to perform these various tasks in a household is referred to as housekeeper. Growing clients in Australia are urgently recruiting experienced, dedicated, and goal oriented individual to serve as HOUSEKEEPERS or ROOM ATTENDANTS for various sectors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning and washing of apartment or public places
- Mopping and Sweeping of floors and surroundings
- Preparing beds and washing dirty linens
- Regular cleaning of the kitchen
- Adhere strictly to safety and health guidelines and procedures
- Other duties assigned
- High school diploma, preferred.
- Prior housekeeping experience is an asset
- Flexible working hours.
- Able to thrive under little or no supervision
- Physical mobility and stamina.