Ongoing Recruitment For Internship Jobs In Singapore
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns.
Jobs Description :
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an employer to give students and graduates exposure to the working environment, often within a specific industry, which relates to their field of study. Internships can be as short as a week or as long as 12 months.
Interns assist the company with tasks set out by various teams, such as research, data capturing and working closely with different team members to learn more about the company.
Intern Jobs Responsibilities:
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Create images for social media posts.
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.