Ongoing Recruitment For Lead Operator Jobs in Dublin
Dublin, capital of the Republic of Ireland, is on Ireland’s east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey. Its historic buildings include Dublin Castle, dating to the 13th century, and imposing St Patrick’s Cathedral, founded in 1191. City parks include landscaped St Stephen’s Green and huge Phoenix Park, containing Dublin Zoo. The National Museum of Ireland explores Irish heritage and culture.
Jobs Description :
Lead Operator Tests and repairs ore-crushing and ore-transporting machinery: Starts machines and equipment, such as feeders, jaw crushers, conveyor belts, and suction dust collectors.
- Meet daily production targets on output, waste, yield, efficiency, start-up time by working as part of a team
- Assist Production Supervisor with managing day to day production in all areas
- Accurately record all production data on the relevant sheets provided at set time frequencies
- Operate all equipment in accordance with training provided and approved SOP
- Follow all hygiene and safety procedures
- At least 12 months experience working in food manufacturing
- Computer skills in Microsoft and Excel essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven track record in delivering results