Recruitment For Production Engineer Jobs In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
The Jobs :
Product engineering refers to the process of designing and developing a device, assembly, or system such that it be produced as an item for sale through some production manufacturing process.
Production Engineers are responsible for supervising and improving production at plants and factories. They support engineering teams, draw up safety protocols, report issues to the Manager, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and profit. Production Engineers should also attend seminars and keep learning to ensure best practices.
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Degree in Engineering (Master’s degree preferable).
- Relevant license may be required.
- Experience with CAD software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.