Urgent Recruitment For Receipting And Banking Officer Jobs In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. Canberra is the country’s capital. Sydney is one of the most populous cities in Australia.
Reporting to the Expense Control Manager you will ensure that daily receipts are recorded in our operating system promptly, accurately, completely and reconciled to bank statements or external notification.
- Bank reconciliations (performed daily as well as at month-end)
- Bank, allocate and receipt of payments
- Process of credit note’s and refunds
- Credit applications – process, maintain and create
- High Level Reconciliations of customer accounts, credit card payments and bank statements
- High level Investigations, Customer service and dispute resolution
You will have:
- 1-2 years of data entry or receipting experience, exposure to accounts payable, bank reconciliation and.
- Great communication skills (written & verbal)
- Sun Systems experience an advantage
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers