Ongoing Recruitment For Sales Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
About The Jobs :
A Sales Analyst is the person responsible for collecting and analyzing data related to Sales, evaluating and predicting sales trends for medium or large companies with the objective of helping them optimize their promotional strategies.
- Analyze & Interpret Customer, SKU, Revenue and Volume data to identify sales opportunities, assist with marketing strategies, and forecast market trends.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve upon the methods of data collection and analysis.
- Prepare complex reports metrics and analysis, and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic Thinking & Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Team Work & Collaboration – Working with both sales and marketing teams
- Innovative Thinking
- Planning & Execution Excellence
- Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Analytical thinking – Proven track record of using data sets to solve problems.