Ongoing Recruitment For Security Officers in Singapore
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population.
We need more security officer to add to our team. The security officer will be involved to secure our guest and other staffs. The guard will work hand in hand with other colleagues in the hotel
Jobs Description :
A security guard is a person employed by a government or private party to protect the employing party’s assets from a variety of hazards by enforcing preventative measures.
- Protect company’s property, staff and guest by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Patrol within the premises to observe for signs of crime, disorder and investigate incidents
- Monitor and control access at entrances/exits
- Monitoring of CCTV cameras and visitor pass exchange duties
- Valid Security Licence issued by PLRD/SIRD
- Candidate with fire safety and first aid knowledge would be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year working experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Able to stand and walk for long hours