Ongoing Recruitment For Senior Product Managers In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Information On The Jobs :
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working directly with stakeholders and product teams to define the strategies and roadmaps for several of the products offered through our platform. This is an ideal position for individuals who thrive in a work environment that requires strong organizational skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for leadership, collaboration, and open communication.
- Collaborate with the product designer on storyboards that clarify user journeys and story maps
- Facilitate team discussion on design artifacts and provide feedback to the product designer
- Work with the product teams to estimate work efforts, define milestones and forecast delivery dates
- Develop and execute against release plans, removing roadblocks to ensure forward progress.
- 3+ years as a Product Manager at a technical product company
- Technical experience is highly preferred for this position
- Experience conducting competitive market research and analysis