Recruitment For Service Advisor Jobs in Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Jobs Description :
A service advisor typically works in a car dealership and is the liaison between the customer and service technicians working in the garage. They work with customers to determine problems with a vehicle and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptions.
- Greeting customers and directing them to available mechanics.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- An Associate’s degree in Mechanics or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in the automotive field may be advantageous.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry.
- Proficiency with industry-specific software.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills