Ongoing Recruitment For Store Manager Jobs In USA
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC
Jobs Description :
A Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a Store Supervisor.
Responsibilities of a store manager include:
- Overall care of staff and their well being.
- Presentation of store and advertising displays.
- Recruiting, performance management, and workplace scheduling.
- Product management, including ordering, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products, and returns.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.