Ongoing Recruitment For Telephone Operator Jobs in Dubai
Telephone Operators provide information by accessing alphabetical, geographical, or other directories. Assist customers with special billing requests, such as charges to a third party and credits or refunds for incorrectly dialed numbers or bad connections.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Constantly apply standard operating procedures in your department.
- Provides courteous service to customers by operating the switchboard according to standards.
- Adhere to hotel policies and procedure.
- Demonstrate fluency in the use of equipment.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the hotel, in-house facilities and local events.
Assist Guests with general enquiries, providing accurate and detailed information.
Action Guest requests promptly and professionally as required.
Ensure that all phone calls are transferred to the appropriate personnel.
Record and deliver all Wake Up calls accurately and on time.
Record messages accurately, relay them to the appropriate personnel precisely and in a reasonable time frame.
A high school diploma or its equivalent is the usual minimum requirement for telephone operators. High school courses in speech, office practices, and business math provide a helpful background for persons interested in this occupation. Patience, courtesy, and good spelling skills are also needed.