Ongoing Recruitment For Travel Consultant Jobs in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. It’s capital city is Ottawa while its largest city is Toronto.
Would you love to work in a busy beautiful new office specializing in the discerning traveller? Do you like to exceed your clients expectations? If so, we want to talk to you!
Jobs type – Full Time.
Requirements & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of travel industry experience
- Well travelled – Loves to travel and keen to share your travel experiences.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional communicator and team player
Here’s some key information about the role:
- Creating and booking unforgettable experiences, tailored exactly to your customer’s needs
- Confidently communicating with prospect clients, building a rapport and following hot-leads through a wide range of channels including online live chats, social media, telephone enquiries and face-to-face conversation.
- Meeting sales targets and working as a team to contribute to your branch’s overall targets