Ongoing Recruitment For Warehouse Clerks In Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern part of the America. With the population of over 37 million peoples, Canada is one of the biggest countries in the America.
Ottawa is the country’s capital while its largest city is Toronto.
Canada has a very strong economy that makes them have many companies and organizations that creates employment for the peoples.
About The Jobs :
A warehouse clerk’s job is to handle a company’s incoming and outgoing merchandise, and to manage the company’s stock. These professionals load and unload items from delivery trucks, move merchandise to the appropriate storage area, prepare outgoing shipments, and check that orders are complete and not damaged.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS& ABILITIES:
- Ability to use PC for data entry, timesheets etc.
- Familiar with domestic and overseas courier services
- Clean and organize warehouse, equipment, and items in stock
- Pull materials against orders, assemble, pack for delivery
- Update stock records to ensure availability of items
- Sort material according to serial number
- Assist in cycle counts and annual physical inventory of warehouse