Operation Specialist Jobs Recruitment in Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline.
Jobs Description :
Operations Specialist is a United States Navy and United States Coast Guard occupational rating. It is a sea duty-intensive rating in the Navy while the majority of Coast Guard OS’s are at ashore Command Centers
An Operations Specialist is responsible for managing the flow of a workplace and optimizing day-to-day activities. They track and analyze various reports, such as activity budgets, operation activity, and department metrics for making the necessary improvements.
- Coordinate & Ensure clearance and GRN as per the SLA/KPI
- Prepare weekly import Ocean and Air shipment documents
- Claims & complaints management
- Handling of New flows & routes, setting SOP based in Inc’s forwarders
- Improvement plans, support/providing feedback to efficiently manage the inbound flows
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Operations is required
- Multinational Company background is required
- Fluent in English
- Arabic language is an added advantage