Urgent Recruitment For Principal Electrical Engineering Jobs in Netherlands
The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city’s 17th-century “Golden Age.”
About The Jobs :
A principal electrical engineer oversees electrical-related building or design projects within their organization, as well as oversees a staff of junior engineers who work in their planning and execution.
- Has proven to be successful in aforementioned tasks, however, is technically more experienced and works more independently.
- Is able to function as Lead Engineer for large projects and is thus responsible for the technical and commercial quality of the work of his group.
- Assist in corporate activities such as corporate specifications and standards development, bid estimating and assisting other projects with technical matter.
- Engineering Degree or HND
- 15 years experience
- Written/spoken English
- Supervision qualities
- Communicative skills (meetings, reporting)