Product Manager Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern America with ten provinces and three territories. The capital city is Ottawa, Quebec as the largest province and the major hub for job opportunities, with Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver as the three largest metropolitan areas. Canada as a developed country paves way for various job opportunities and always a dream to most job seekers.
A product manager is an employer of an organization charged with the responsibility of bringing about profitability and the development of products based on existing and new ideas. As a product manager, you’re required to have a good marketing experience, and customer service oriented.
- Liase with other member of the organization to ascertain the business goals and objectives
- Formulate product plans that would be ideal for customers and for future use
- Analyzing and compiling of data to ascertain the success or failure of products
- Handle the research on new products and innovations
- Other duties assigned
- Degree in Marketing and other related field
- Customer service oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills