Production Assistants Wanted In Spain
Spain, a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical modernist landmarks like the Sagrada Família church.
Jobs Summary :
A production assistant, also known as a PA, is a member of the film crew and is a job title used in filmmaking and television for a person responsible for various aspects of a production.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects
- Assist in the coordination and monitoring of supply chain operations
- Utilizing logistics IT to optimize shipping and transport procedures
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Review deliverables with product team and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Proven experience as a production assistant or a passion for logistics
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving