Production Manager Jobs Recruitment In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
About The Jobs :
Production managers are responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of industrial production processes.
- Develop & manage daily work scheduling for all manufacturing processes.
- Manage stock levels & storage efficiently, of all parts & materials. Ordering materials as required.
- Provide Weekly, Monthly & yearly stock take reports outlining any deficiencies, over-stocking & total stock holding values.
- Monitor quality control of incoming material, vehicles & outgoing tray bodies.
- Provide detailed reports & appropriate solution strategies to any rework necessary to avoid reoccurrences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Relevant work experience supervising & managing a team – preferably in the manufacturing sector (ideally 3-5 years)
- Technical understanding and you are good at finding clever solutions
- Good organizational and team working skills
- Strong communication skills